List 10 things you love about the current season.
Current Season: Winter
Current Mood about the Season: Joyful!
Winter has got to be my favorite season (along with fall), because of all that it entails! And I will tell you exactly why you should love winter as well.
- The SNOW!
– Don’t let it drag you down, you can make snowmen or go sledding. Snow is still fun!
- Hot chocolate of course 🙂
– I mean come on you get to drink a big cup of chocolate. BUT it should be made with milk!
- The holiday season
-You’ve got Thanksgiving (sort of it’s close enough), Christmas or Hanukkah (take your pick!), The New year! Its a joyful time!
- I’m not dying of sweat!!
– I literally HATE to be sticky and sweaty it is my least favorite thing ever.
- Christmas Cookies…yummm
– Aren’t the holidays just an excuse to eat your weight in junk food?? HAHA!
- The cold, I know I know who likes the cold?!
– I DO! Because you can pile on the clothes and blankets to get warmer but you can only take so much off to get cooler. Think about that…
- Family traditions
– I just love that my new little family gets to create our own traditions to keep up with. What are some of your favorite?
- The start of a new year
– Starting a new year on a new mindset is always a good refresh!
- I don’t know what it is but I love winter meals better than summer
– Being able to use the oven and make nice comforting foods is my favorite. Although I do love a nice BBQ’d dinner as well!
- My winter wardrobe!
– My wardrobe for the winter I just feel more comfortable it after having two babies my body is definitely NOT the same! And summer clothing makes that obvious. But I am learning to feel better about it all.
There are so many things I love about this current season! What are your favorites? Or possibly least favorites if winter happens to be a season you don’t enjoy.