5 Things you are grateful for.
Around the holiday season people tend to ask what you are grateful for, or it is something you tend to think about. Though you should be doing this year round especially when you are feeling down!
Remembering what it is that you have in life to be thankful for is good healing for the heart. Because when you are to focused on what there is to be mad or sad or upset about you forget about the good things that make you smile on a daily basis.
- For myself I am grateful for my two boys and my husband (obviously!)
These three boys give me more than anyone could ask for! Watching both boys hit different milestones is amazing! And the relationship I have with my husband is forever growing!
- Next I am grateful for the fact that I have the ability to get my degree at such an amazing school. I have gone to a couple different schools trying to find my perfect fit. I have finally found it with Western Governors University.
- Next I am grateful for the friends and family I have that surround me with such love.
- I am grateful for the fact that I have my strength and determination to get through each day. I went through a long period of time where I did not feel like I had this and I am not eternally grateful for this feeling.
- Lastly I am grateful that we do not live in a state of struggle. We may not make a lot of money but we know how to live within our means.
Finding at least 5 things to be grateful for may not be easy to do but I have faith that you can do it as well! If you feel like it comment with what you are grateful for!